Mythic Legions 101:
In February 2015, Four Horsemen Studios and the action figure collecting world changed forever when the Realm of Mythoss was introduced and the very first Mythic Legions Kickstarter went live. Launched with an initial 22 figures offered, that Kickstarter went on to shatter its funding goal and “Mythic Legions 1.0” actually saw the release of 34 unique figures plus 6 weapons packs.
Since the release of the first wave of Mythic Legions, the Realm of Mythoss has grown significantly, with each new wave of figures expanding on this incredible toy line and bringing in new fans and collectors. If you are new to Mythic Legions and you are looking for a place to get up-to-speed on the history of this line and what has been released so far, you’ve come to the right place!
To date (up to and including the "Poxxus" release and Sir Girard), Mythic Legions has had a total of 187 figures released! These break down as follows:
- Standard figures, plus Deluxe and Legion Builders - 163
- Trolls - 6
- Ogres, Brutes, and Centaur - 13
- Horses/Steeds - 5
Additionally, we’ve released 15 different weapons/spell packs, 3 different wing attachments, and 5 sets of hands/feet packs to further outfit your Legions.
You can find the Mythic Legions Figures here!
Mythic Legions Factions:
Mythic Legions figures are broken down into separate factions, and those factions help shape the story for The Realm of Mythoss. The factions of Mythoss include 4 heroic groups and 4 evil ones, plus a pair of splinter factions. Select any faction below to learn more.
Army of Leodysseus
Order of Eathyron
Convocation of Bassylia
House of the Noble Bear
Legion of Arethyr
Congregation of Necronominus
Circle of Poxxus
Sons of the Red Star
Each of these factions were created to have an opposing faction to battle and interact with as part of the larger storyline of the Realm of Mythoss.
Waves Released So Far
You can select any of the waves listed below for more details on that wave, including the complete list of figures that were offered, when the wave was available, and more.
- Mythic Legions 1.0 – the original Kickstarter-funded wave of 34 figures
- Eathyron’s Dozen – 13 avian warriors, including the god-like warrior of the wave’s namesake
- Mythic Legions 1.5 – 6 figure wave, including the first Templar and Powercon debut figure, plus the first 2 troll figures!
- Covenant of Shadow – 8 figure wave
- All-Stars 1 – reissuing 6 of the most popular figures from the 1.0 wave
- Advent of Decay – the second Kickstarter-powered wave introduced 43 new figures, including the first females in the line
- Coliseum – 8 figure wave that included a new troll and a pair of Powercon debuts
- All-Stars 2 – the second reissue wave brought back 10 popular figures, plus a new version of Eagalus and the first Mythic Legions figure bearing a fan’s likeness
- Soul Spiller – 8 figure wave that included the amazing Ice Troll plus 2 Powercon debut figures
- Siege at Bjorngar – 5 figure wave, including the first 3 ogre-scale figures in the line
- Wasteland – 6 figure wave, including a new ogre-scale figure and 2 Powercon debuts
- Arethyr – 10 figure wave that brought the first 2 horses into the world of Mythic Legions, as well as the first of the "horsemen", Arethyr!
- All-Stars 3 – 7 figure wave included 4 fan-selected re-releases, plus 2 brand new figures and a second version of the Stone Troll.
- Equaddron - the 20th Anniversary Bundle special package celebrating the studios' 20 years in business, plus a "Shadow" version of the Equaddron character
- Illythia - 11 figure wave first shown at the 3rd annual G-Con event, this wave pits Illythia and her minions against members of Xylona's Flock, including a moose steed and the line's first Centaur!
- War of the Aetherblade - wave of 4 Deluxe Legion Builder packs offered as part of the crowdfunding campaign for the Mythic Legion Tactics game, plus a deluxe 2-pack set of Gorgo and Attila that was available during the Kickstarter campaign for this game.
- All-Stars 4 - 7 figure wave including 4 fan-selected re-released, the 2021 Powercon Debut figures, and new verson of the Forest Troll
- Deluxe Legion Builders 1 - Legion Builder focused wave featuring figures perfect for army-building and customizing, all with brand new head sculptures!
- Legion Builder Reinforcements - the first ever Legions wave to not have a preorder, these 6 previously released legion builders (and a builder pack bringing this "wave" to 7 figures) are being ordered as in-stock items for January 2022.
- Poxxus - the third Horseman is revealed at G-con 2021 as part of a 10-figure wave that also included weapons, hands, and magic spell packs!
You can find the Mythic Legions Figures here!